1. Business period: 2023, January 31 to early March (planned)
2. Business time: Early in the morning until sunset
Staffs are on the site from 8:00 to 16:00 (sometimes absent)
* It is possible to fish before 8am (the staffs will collect the fishing fee later)
3. Fishing fee:
One-day tickets: Junior high school students and older: 500 Yen/person (tax included)
Others: 200 yen/a child (tax included)
Year-round tickets: Junior high school students and older: 4,000 Yen (tax included)
Children: 2,000 Yen (tax included)
*Please pay the fishing fee at the management building before moving to the lake.
4. Rental tools:
– Ice drilling tools (for free): Donzuki sticks only
*Drills are not available.
– A fishing rod set: 1,200 Yen per day (limited quantity)
– A chair for fishing: 300 Yen per day (limited quantity)
– A tent: Rental tents are only available on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays with a rental fee of 1,500 Yen per day (limited quantity). It’s okay to make a reservation.
5. Shop on the site:
– A fishing rod set: From 1,600 Yen (market price)
– Bait (Rabbit): 200 Yen/a S-sized packet
– Fee of setting up a fishing rod: 400 Yen to 450 Yen
*All prices include tax *Business hours: 8:00 to 16:00
– Vending machines are available.
– Fishing outside the designated place is prohibited.
– Parking lot: available for about 30 cars * The parking lot on the site is expected to be very crowded on weekends and holidays. You can use the parking lot in Porotomintara, which is about a 7-minute walk from the site.
– There’re flush toilets on the site.
– Baiting around and night fishing are prohibited.
7. There will be special benefits such as a discount of coffee for bringing a fishing ticket after fishing to Porotomintara.
8. Inquiries: Poroto Forest Information Center – Phone: (0144) 82-6755
Shiraoi Tourism Association – Phone: (0144) 82-2216
Alcohol disinfection is planned to be installed in the common areas (reception/toilet), please disinfect your hands, and wear a mask on the site.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.